|Plush Toy Music Box (Airplane) Large Conch Shell, Homemade Vampire Doll, Astrology Globe|
- A metal doll bed with mattress.
- A plush toy music box airplane. When the propeller is wound, it plays “Fly Me to the Moon” (You can't make this stuff up) – I have no memory of this possession, but I know it’s something I acquired. Jerry. Just. Wouldn't.
- A homemade vampire doll, made by one of my husband’s “Literature of Terror” students.
- A humongous conch shell (Larger than a human head); I thought I had lost it (Well, in a way, I did – in my attic) – glad to have it again! Funny. I bought this shell for $10 from the Sioux City, Iowa, Museum Gift Shop, I think our first year of marriage (1984). Question from hubby: “Why are you buying this in the middle of the country?” (As if it would be more valid buying a conch shell at the seaside). My answer: “Because I like it.” This question and answer “dance” would repeat itself throughout the years, LOL. Now it’s “Why are you buying rocks ‘Made in Brazil, China, Russia, Madagascar, etc.’?” My answer remains the same.
- A vintage astrology globe, presumably made in Italy, given that the text is in Italian.