Thought for the Day--April 13, 2011: Find a Heart-shaped Rock...
(Skopje, Macedonia, 2010).
Geologists have a saying--rocks remember.--Neil Armstrong
1. Find a heart-shaped rock (or other unusual shape), and slip it into your pocket.I love rocks of all kinds, including the expensive kind, but I particularly like the common random rocks that you stumble upon by accident, the ones that you catch out of the corner of your eye and beg to be picked up.
2. Wash it.
3. Photograph it.
4. Fix and crop the photograph.
5. Manipulate the photograph in interesting ways.
6. Post the images on your blog.
7. Feel the rock's earth energy.
8. Keep the rock and love it.
When I was a teenager, a know-it-all doctor told me that I spent too much time looking down (instead of up), but I have since discovered that looking down has its good points, too.
Collecting rocks is my bliss.
If you don't know, look for it.
Have a good day, my cyber friends.