Five Reasons Why I Decided to Lose Weight
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.This week at Weight Watchers, the leader asked us to note five reasons we decided to join Weight Watchers and lose weight.
My impromptu list (from most to less important):
1. To improve and, now, to maintain current good health.Now we are supposed to use these reasons to help us keep motivated by visualizing our reasons for joining Weight Watchers in the first place.
2. Increase and maintain current mobility--I have this fear of ending up in a motorized scooter because of decreased mobility due to obesity.
3. Increase self-esteem--always an issue.
4. Cultivate a nicer body, not necessarily an uber-skinny physique, just one that's reasonable for someone my age.
5. Able to wear more attractive clothes that fit well.
I have always contended that I would never go on a diet based on deprivation, and I never will, ever again. I have been down that road before and don't want to be there again.
Both Jerry and I have entered Dr. Oz's Million Dollar Transformation Nation Challenge; although it's unlikely that either of us will win the big prize, I'm still pumped.
I can dream, can't I?
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated by admin.
Due to high volume of spam, only Google account holders will be allowed to post.